Indeed, the Leads censor and delete you post if they don't like and then hide behind the "guidelines" but never explain in specifics why they deleted your post.Case in point.

There is a Measure B up for vote in my community and the Lead is obviously pro, I am ***. I get deleted all the time. She will at least email me with the canned guideline reason why, as is mandated. But when I PM her back and ask could you be more specific what verbiage you are referring to that you are basing your deletion on?

......crickets!

It's a flawed system of monitoringin that the fox is guarding the hen house.VERY BIAS and VERY CENSORED!

This person wrote the review because of "discrimination" of next door leads from Next Door. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Next Door to "fix you system it is flawed".

The most disappointing in user's experience was cenosorship based on personal bias. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Next Door for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Next Door?

Comments